If you have never experienced Minecraft yourself yet, at least you’ve heard about it or known Minecraft-related stuff through someone else. In fact, the Minecraft gameplay is even daunting to many novice players. You now may wonder what makes this indie game so successful. What actually is Minecraft game? It’s time to find out!
Well, it takes you a really long time to comprehend Minecraft before you want to master this game. What is it? Minecraft is a massive, open-ended sandbox adventure game focusing on exploration and creativity. Unlike other games, Minecraft has no instructions and specific goals – players just move around the free-form space and create whatever they can imagine. Everything is pixelated blocks, remember! The game is easy to play; yet when it comes to building complicated structures as well as crafting rare items, it’s quite challenging. Interestingly, there is no real ending with Minecraft game.
Here are few things about Minecraft you need to know, collected by Blameless Game:
- First created by Markus “Notch” Persson, a Swedish programmer, Minecraft then soon was developed by Mojang. Later, exactly in 2014, Minecraft was sold to Microsoft with the price of $2.5 billion.
- Minecraft game now has the education version applied to most schools in Australia and UK.
- According to Blameless Game, Minecraft is described as a virtual land allowing players to generate their own worlds using blocks, resources, creativity and imagination.
- The game has two main modes – survival and creative.
- Steve is the main character in Minecraft. Still, there are a lot of other skins in the game such as Creepers, Zombies, Enderman, Pigmen, etc.
- Talking about raw materials in the Minecraft World, redstone is one of them. From a survey at Blameless Game, redstone is considered as the most important substance to craft power devices (lights, pistons, doors, and mine-carts).
- Minecraft now can be enjoyed on multiple platforms, from PC, PlayStation, X-box to smartphone.
Minecraft game, in short, offers its best to all players. Not only gathering resources and building structures, you can also get a gaming experience with heroes fighting villains at Blameless Game. Our game site has a great collection of over 50 awesome Minecraft games. If you are looking for games with thrilling action and intense, we recommend you to try out Pixel Warfare, Dead Block, or Break – 3D Pixel Style FPS. In case you want to experience miraculous adventures, then don’t mind savoring Creep Craft, Minecaves, or Weapon Quest 2D.
In addition, we have Minecraft Tower Defense, a classic tower defense game that will bring you exciting moments outside the regular Minecraft environment. There are still plenty of cool games are awaiting you at Blameless Game. Get ready to explore!